Skip ലഭ്യമായ പഠനക്രമങ്ങള്
The course analyses the evolution, scope and significance of studying International Political Economy (IPE), and its theories. It enables the student to develop a critical perspective on the major issues in international political economic order and make them explore the ways to address the issues confronted by the major economies of the world / international economic order from an IPE perspective.
COURSE OBJECTIVES: This course covers Origin and development of Hindi Fictions In General
and Hindi novels and short stories in particular. Characterization, plot and new trends have to
be analyzed. Gain deep knowledge in various features of Hindi Fiction and
able to get a transparent picture of the origin and
development of Hindi fiction along with its vivid dimensions. Comprehend the concepts, trends and themes of Hindi Novels
and short stories; thereby arriving to its significance in modern
Hindi literature. Understand the new trends arising in the study of Hindi Novels
and short stories and know more about socio-culture,
psychological analysis through these literary works. Can access
more about the stylistic aspects of the prominent writer Agney
in the field of Hindi fiction.
CO1–Analyse the dialectics of caste, class and politics in India
CO3 –Analyse the dynamics of electoral politics in India
CO4 – Understand various debates on secularism, nationalism, communalism and democracy
CO5– Understand various theories of marginalisation and the problems of marginalised social groups in India
CO6 –Evaluate India’s Political economy and the development experience
CO1- Understand the Relevance of Global Health Security and the Role of Diplomacy in Global Health
CO2- Analyse the Geopolitics of Global Health
CO3-Understand How Global Health is Financed and the Role of Health Financing Institutions
CO4- Understand and Analyse the Challenges to Public Health System in India
CO5- Analyse the question of Equity and Justice in Global Health
CO6- Understand the Divergent Perspectives on Global Health Governance
Educational policies and teacher education are the topics
CO1: Understand the general process of democracy, mainly elections and related factors.
CO2: Understand the concepts, ideas, and debates on elections in democracy.
CO3: Evaluate elections, role of political parties and voting behaviour.
CO4: Analyze the electoral systems comparatively with the leading democratic countries of the world.
CO5: Understand the importance of psephology and election studies.
CO6: Evaluate the electoral process in India.
CO7: Understand the electoral politics in Kerala
CO1: Outline the literature of 20th and 21st century
CO2: Familiarise with the contemporary German literature and majors writers
CO3: Distinguish the salient features of the most prominent writers of 20th and 21st
Century of literature from German speaking countries
CO4: Evaluate the socio-political engagement of the contemporary literary works
CO5: Compare the themes selected for majors literary works of 20th and 21st
With the post war influence and its impact on German mindset towards outside world
CO6: Formulate the world view from these literary creations for the sustainable
Development and world piece
CO1: Identify appropriate research topics; equip the students with the opportunity to
independently carry out an in-depth inquiry to investigate a research question(s) of
their choice and develop them as a research minded practitioners
CO2: Select and define appropriate research problem and parameters; outline qualitative and
CO3: Choose suitable research methodology and select sources for literature review and data
CO4: Analyse the sources and interpret the selected theme
CO5: Design the conclusions
CO6: Compose the thesis and revaluate
After Completion of the modules, the student should be able to:
- 1. To develop a wholesome picture of major exponents of Indian literary criticism and their ideas and different standpoints.
- To read and understand the major texts in Sanskrit dealing with literary theories and related concepts.
- To understand and critically analyse the history of Sanskrit literary theories and evaluate the literature in general by applying the Sanskrit literary theories.
- To analyse all creative writings in the light of Dhvani or suggestion and ability to appreciate the literary taste scientifically.
- To develop aesthetic and cultural values and promote the virtues of life and to develop presentation and communication skills through Sanskrit poetics.
- To apply the knowledge in new situations and to present communicative skills in linguistics and etymology.
- To understand the division of Dhvani in detail and to understand the usages of varna, pada, vakya in literature.
- To get an awareness about the contributions in later works based on the concept of Dhvani in Malayalam and other literature.